A Hidden Treasure in Vicksburg, MS
by Ella Shines Goldsmith
Margaret's Grocery was the oldest black owned grocery store in Vicksburg, Ms.
If you have a comment or suggestion, please feel free to contact the author at email@example.com
1. Narrow Larry's World of the Outstanding http://www.narrowlarry.
2. Detour Art by Kelly Ludwig - http://www.detourart.com/margaret-dennis-
3. Margaret's Grocery , Vernacular Art Environment, Vicksburg, http://www.arts.state.ms.us/
4. Urban Decay, Margaret's Grocery, Vicksburg, Ms, the Early Days, by Andrew Morang, 2011
5. Bruce West, The True Gospel Preached Here, Professor of Art and Design at Missouri State University.